"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Friday, November 27, 2009

Goodnight

Sparky says...

Bare with me. I'm drunk...

The men who are attracted to me are perverts. Then men who fuck me are sexual deviants.

This is a good thing. The men who have sex with me have nothing to prove. They feel no need to impress me. Why would they? I'm not some "beautiful" girl they need to woo. I am their dirty little secret. Their trip to the dark side. Their perversity. Their chance to be unbridled and completely disgusting. Carnal knowledge all over your face!!! I see who they really are when their clothes come off. Stick your curious manhood in me and discover your truth. I dare you! Cum in me and ye shall be saved! (Yes, I just said that. And I meant it!)


My housecat is asleep on my couch. I find myself sleeping better when he is here. I'm pretty sure I love him. Just as he is, sleeping on my couch.. I don't think I need anything more from him. He just needs to be there. He's decor in my life. The type of decor that engages me and challenges me to be better. He's better than the carnal knowledge.

He scares me. I don't know why. I don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment