"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pissy

Persy says...

Oh you poor little princess
Did things not go according to plan?
Such a pity

What did you expect, pumpkin?
Don't look for meaning in play
Did you really expect him to make you feel pretty?
Pathetic!

Promises promises...
...pliable little promises

Bend the rules
Amend the law

Pretend it's not all you're pondering
Pretend you aren't picturing it
Pretend you aren't pining to see your reflection in that blade
Pretend you don't want the pleasure
Pretend you don't crave the pain

Pussy!



Look at you
You let everyone else hurt you
But you won't hurt yourself

Why should they get all the fun?


Play that music louder
We all know it won't penetrate
Not like it will


You probably wont do it
Pansy!

Just pound away
Pound pound pound away

No comments:

Post a Comment