*Editor's note* Don't ask me why I used military time. Maybe I thought I was being more scientific or something ridiculous like that.
22:56 Wednesday
I am performing an experiment of sorts.
At this time I am fairly certain I am going to experience a migraine in the next few hours. So I have decided to document the process as best I can.
Thus far...
My back has been aching for about 2 hours.
I have been feeling pretty cold all day.
I can feel a slight tingling sensation on the right side of my head. Maybe an increase in blood flow?
I have taken my anti-nausea medication. Side effect of drowsiness is trippy!
Took 800 mg Ibuprofen.
I can definitely feel the tension in the muscles in my back, neck, and the right side of my head.
My preparatory behavior fascinates me. I have already shut off all the lights in my apartment and locked the doors. I have turned the thermostat up. I have turned my bed down.
I am now sitting down and watching Venture Brothers. And waiting.
23:14
Whoa my ears just started ringing!
Headache or anti-nausea meds?
00:27
Not much happening.
Was I mistaken?
Or have I actually succeeded in thwarting the enemy?!
13:55 Thursday
I slept for 12 hours.
No headache.
But I am feeling very out of it. Like I have slept too much or I'm drugged up.
Something strange did happen this morning. I can't be certain it was real, I may have been dreaming. I was lying in my bed, it was most likely around 0800. My eyes were closed and I felt my bed move, as if someone/something was climbing onto it from the foot of the bed. I was so tired I couldn't open my eyes so I just laid there. It felt like someone was moving slowly up to the head of my bed. I remember feeling somewhat scared, but too tired to move. When it felt like the someone was right beside me, I forced myself to open my eyes. It was really difficult, again I felt like I was drugged or something. But once my eyes were open, I was completely awake. I was panicking. But no one/nothing was there. Like I said, I'm not sure if this really happened or if it was a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment