I have felt the twinge of a headache all day. Honestly, it's been brewing off and on for a couple days. It's just a matter of time now. I give it a day, at the most.
Headache got bad about an hour ago. I've been drinking too (1 1/2 beers, about 10% alcohol content). Probably didn't help. Fuck, I miss how free I use to be.
Thus far...
Lower back aches.
Almost the entire right side of my body hurts, particularly my lower back, neck, and temple area.
A very noticeable lumpiness on the right side of my head. Knots in my muscles, I'm assuming.
Taken...
1 muscle relaxer, 2 ish hours ago?
800 mg Ibuprofen
2 drags of marijuana
The pain is do-able, but definitely undeniable.
Lacey says...
It snowed today. Figures.
Sometimes, when it's cold like this, I wonder what it would be like to enjoy human touch. What would it be like to be comfortable in the arms of someone? What would it be like to actually cuddle with someone like it was no big deal?
And then I remember I hate that shit.
...sometimes I wonder, what have I done to myself?
Nina says...
Save me, Mr. Mercury. Only you can!
No comments:
Post a Comment