"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Own Revenge, Part II

Sparky says...

So my five year high school reunion is coming up. Oh joy. How do I propose to survive such a mental cluster fuck that is one whole night full of "little trooper" moments? Simple. I intend to dress to impress with the most delicious arm candy accompanying me.

1. The outfit. I'm thinking something that stands out and leaves you thinking. It can't be something too flamoyant, that would be too obvious. However it should be something that catches the eye and keeps it, leaving my audience pondering intensly. So I am thinking... Something black along with my lucky pair of jeans with holes in just the right places, with black leggings underneath. The beautiful thing about that is I sit down most of the time, and most people don't really take note of what I wear until I occassionally stand up. So while the outfit may be too much on any normal person, on me it will simply be an outfit leaving people hints all night long. Subtle, but memorable.

2. The arm candy. This area is going to be a little trickier for me to pull off. But oh how I love a good challange. The whole point is shock and awe, but still believable. I was considered a closet lesbian throughout most of my school years, so I figure I might as well give the masses what they want. My company for the evening will most certainly be of the female persuasion, which is what most of my fellow classmates are already expecting. The shoker, however, is I intend to show up with TWO women, not just one. Homosexuality will already be difficult for the conservatives to accept, but that is not enough for me. I want it to be a painful experience...almost too much to bear. Usually this sort of the over-the-top act would be a total buzz-kill for people. They wouldn't believe it. But I dare them to challenge a cripple. I mean...a handicapped lesbian dating two women... in Utah?... she couldn't make that up if she tried, could she?

3. The attitude. This will be the key element. This will tie all the abstract elements of the con together. The actions themselves are undeniably obscene alone, therefore unbelievable unless presented to a complete moran. But with the right attitude, it is doable. I have to plant the seed of of doubt. I have to say it, repeat it, believe it. How would I enter this sitation if it were actually true? ...delicately. The fabulous women escorting me will be introduced as my very close friends. How did it all happen? Well, you see, Jocelyn and I met because she was dating one of my close guy friends and we grew very close. When the relationship ended, I was there to pick up the pieces, and well...one thing led to another which led to this. And Jocelyn had another close friend named Whitney, who I instantly clicked with when we met. Whitney and I went on a trip to New York over New Years, the sparks flew, and we just realized the three of us were perfect for each other. We complete each other, as best friends should. We are not sure what exactly our plans are for the future, but we hope to see the world together and possibly settle down in Europe one day when our careers allow us to. We have talked about adopting children someday, but at this point we are more focused on our jobs. And on each other. They have made my life beautiful. ... We all know I pocess the powers of manipulation to pull it off. Coming from a cripple, it could possibly even evoke emotion from some people. It might even lead some people to believe that anything really is possible. I could change lives with this story.

4. The point. Obviously, the ultimate goal is revenge. I have no shame in admitting I intend to fuck with the people who fucked with me. And just in case I have underestimated the whole situation, and it doesn't turn out as planned, at least it will be an epic story. And I will have gotten my jollies off several times throughout a night that otherwise has the potential to be a horrible, annoying experience for me. Either way, if the plan succeeds or fails... I win. It's not like I really give a shit about these people anyways.



Lacey says...

You're fucking scary.

1 comment: