"Tempt me again and I will forget the truth
Backing your decision
Was something I neglected to do
Even for you
If you feel rage…To strike me with revenge
I will be standing right here
Waiting without fear
For you"
Nina says...
I am in beautiful amounts of pain. God, I love a good concert.
I am happiest when I am lost in a sea of people. At the head of the crowd with my hands in the air, all I feel is a strong rhythmic pulse. The beat of the music and the sway of the crowd. We are all out of our minds, entirely consumed by this intense moment. A moment that drags on for hours. I dance as if nothing but the music matters. It doesn't even occur to me that I may look ridiculous or that by the end of the night I will ache. My body just moves as my mind races. There is no past, there is no future. Just an electric present. The rock is flowing through my veins. My pupils dialate, I start to sweat, and the real world just disappears.
It is the best drug in the world.
Sparky Spitfire says...
What a night of accomplishment. Touch the guitarist...check. Grope the lead singer...check!!! Eye-fuck the shit out of the drummer and get him to silently tell me he loves me by the end of the night...oh that's a big fucking check! I wonder what Rogerio would think if he knew the beautiful girl with the big blue eyes he was blowing kisses to all night was actually in a wheelchair. The thought of his shock tickles me in funny places. I would do fabulous things to him.
On a side note, it's quite fascinating how the kids are dealing drugs these days. I've never been a fan of drugs, but for whatever reason, I can still find them in almost any situation. Who would ever suspect the blonde 16-year-old girl with an absolutely radiant smile was a dealer? And who would suspect that her plastic braclets actually have Extasy pills on them? And who would suspect that her warm, lovey, raver embrace of another girl, with their hands locked, is how she passes the bracelet from her wrist to the girls? I would never have suspected it if I hadn't seen it.
Kids. They are so fucking innovative.
No comments:
Post a Comment