Susie says...
I am absolutely fed up with my ridiculous living situation. Today was suppose to be my glorious day of liberation. Instead it has been nothing but a bitter reminder of how absurd things have gotten. If it was up to me, this roommate would have been out months ago. But I am not as nice as she is.
I am sick of beer cans constantly overflowing from the trash can. I am sick of entertaining groups of truly retarded boys who really can't construct an intelligent debate, but continue to try anyways. I am sick of falling asleep and waking up to horrendous rap music. I am sick of feeling my floor vibrate every weekend when that stupid, fat bitch (and you best believe I mean that) decides she needs to get laid by a skinny white boy. And I am sick of my body wash disappearing at an unbelievably fast rate. Buy yourself a goddamn bottle of Jergens, asshole.
As always I will regulate the situation. Because, honestly, who else will? But this is the last month I will. And you best believe I intend to make it a month of Hell, since she deserved retribution. Not only will he not be allowed to stay past this month, by the end of it, he won't want to.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment