Susie says...
I really need to stop looking at myspace while I'm working. Honestly, my near obessession with it has just become ridiculous. I somehow justify looking at in that it can be somewhat effective in drowning out whatever horrible things the low-life I happen to be speaking with on the phone is saying. If I am paying attention to myspace, I am no longer really paying attention to the phone call. But sometimes I see things on myspace I know I shouldn't. And I find out things I really didn't want to know.
The horrible thing about this myspace thing is that you can stalk the people you hate. Back in the day when you decided you no longer wanted to associate with some degenerate, you would simply eliminate them from your life. You would go on living your life, and better yet, said degenerate would go on living their's with you completely oblivious. You could really disconnect. Then, there was myspace. Myspace allows secretly vindictive people, like myself I suppose, to keep track of how retched the lives of their "enemies" have become. Usually, it's absolutely fabulous! But sometimes things don't go the way we planned. And sometimes, our enemies lives' get better instead of worse. So while we may go looking for vindication in the world wide web, we may only find the bitter truth that life is unfair.
I found out he is married now. Happily. And his new wife just thinks the world of him! It makes me wonder how much she really knows about him.
Oh dear. My myspace obsession has created an utter shit storm in her mind. She will not be pleased. Perhaps it is time to disable my account. Se can't very well move on from her past if I am always checking up on it.
Lacey says...
It's game time. I will rip that shit-eating grin right off his fat fucking face. What makes him think he gets to live happily ever after?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment