
Lacey says:
He's not a tumor. At least that's what they told me.
I got a migraine tonight. I really hate it when that happens. It's just a waste of time.
Funny thing, though. I noticed I get these lumpy-type things in my head now when I get one. I can actually feel the little fuckers when I press on certain parts of my head. Like a little pearl. And if I run my fingertips down the right side of my head, I can feel a ripple of them all the way down to my neck. Trippy shit.
...I tried to kill Francis, and he only multiplied. He's a tricky little bastard. I fended him off for tonight. Ibuprofen, a muscle relaxer, and some good ole fashioned herb saw to that. But he is obviously still waging his war. And if I am going to win this thing, I may have to come up with some new tactics. Something to really razzle his dazzle.
Bring it on, fucker. Pain is what I do best.
No comments:
Post a Comment