Lacey says...
I met my soul mate in Henderson, Nevada. He is a Gemini-Cancer. He works for a side show and has a split tongue. He falls for girls with daddy issues and histories of sexual abuse. Yet, he admitted to never being with a girl quite like me before.
He carved his name into my chest. Literally. Honestly, how could I not fall in love with a boy who claimed me the first night we met?
She says I can't have him. She says he is like picking up old habits again, only in a different form. I say she is lucky we live in different states. Otherwise, I would be his.
She says he doesn't deserve to be destroyed. I say he clearly invited me to do just that.
I will see him again.
Susie says...
No. You won't.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment