
Oh Hedwig, my dear. You've taught me the art of imperfection.
"Some girls they got natural ease
They wear it any way they please
With their French flipped curls
And perfumed magazines
Wear it up
Let it down!
This is the best way that I've found
To be the best you've ever seen."
Sparky says...
I've always wanted a chance to be brilliant. A chance to do something I'm good at. A chance to make people understand. A chance to display my so-called imperfections to the world and not only be proud of them, but make the world love them.
Well, maybe not love them. But see them. Really see them.
I have no idea what to do with a dream come true. So I am not calling it that yet. I'm just going to call it getting busy.
But I would be lying if I didn't say I'm holding my breath.
Susie says...
Now now, Sparky. Let's not get carried away.
You can daydream later. For now, please go to bed. Some of us actually work in a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment