"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Monday, June 21, 2010

Ghryc II

Susie says...

I've never been so grateful to have Francis show up. For once, he was actually useful. He put an end to something that never should have started in the first place. At least for now.


Lacey says...

Well let's just be honest, you turned out to be a total fucking waste of time. Nothing but an awkward, gothic kid trying to make it big. You drove over 800 miles for what exactly?

Do you feel like a fool? Were you shocked to find an actual monster lurking underneath the dark intrigue? Or did your fascination slowly ferment into fear... Fear that you couldn't help drink like some potion in hopes of making your attempted act real?

I knew the moment you walked in. You wouldn't look me in the eye. Your shock at your own bravery was so obvious. I should have just sent you home then. But your game was far too tempting to pass up. You were so vulnerable. The tables turned so tenderly and tragically once you wondered so far away from home. And you really had no idea.

I tested your boundaries. And you tried to remain. You twisted that tongue and told your tall tales. You tried to sell me your sadistic stories, and feed me false fury. But the truth is you were retreating. And I let you think I was retarded.

I practically begged you to break me. But beneath your breath, you backed away. Baby.

The panic in your eyes when you saw real pain was priceless.

Hear this now... "Hate" fuck me. I dare you! Destroy me. Please, baby, please! Tie me down and take my trust. Gag me till I give in. Show me that unmerciful rage you've warned me of. Pull my hair back and whisper in my ear all the horrible things I want to hear me. Humiliate me. Hunt me. Hurt me.

...hahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment