Amanda says...
My mania is more manic. I find myself in either a really high high, or a very low low. I feel like it's been a while since I've seen middle ground. It doesn't take much to upset me to the point of tears. However, it is very easy to cheer me up again. Too easy.
I've been having flashbacks too. At random times. I haven't had those in over a year.
I'm also having weird visual and auditory... well, hallucinations is what you would call them, I guess. Basically, sometimes I will look at something brightly colored, and it will appear to flash at me. Just all of the sudden it will light up for a second. And then it will go away. (My colorful house has been tripping the fuck out!) And I am hearing weird shit. I swear I can constantly hear a washing machine running when I'm in my bathroom. Every time I'm in there. And only in the bathroom. A washing machine. Weird, I know!
I would be scared that I'm going crazy... but I already know these things are crazy. I know they don't make sense. I know that it probably means there is something wrong with me. I'm cool with that.
But I am curious. What the fuck is going on?
No comments:
Post a Comment