"What you gave to me
My perfect ring of scars
You know I can see what you really are
You didnt hurt me nothing can hurt me
You didnt hurt me nothing can stop me now"
-Nine Inch Nails
My perfect ring of scars
You know I can see what you really are
You didnt hurt me nothing can hurt me
You didnt hurt me nothing can stop me now"
-Nine Inch Nails
Susie says...
Okay, enough of this self-loathing nonsense. It's making me feel disgusting. And it is getting us nowhere.
I have been shoved to the side for too long. It's high time I take control of the situation. I started by kicking that no good roommate right on out of my life. And haven't things been so much better since then?
Next on the list, take control of my job again. With no noisy roommate, there is no reason to be slacking. I need to find a way to love it. I just need to take advantage of my benefits. I need to go on vacations. I need work in my underwear. Why? Because I can.
And for goodness sake I need to stop procrastinating. Tomorrow won't wait forever. I need to stop making plans. I need to do.
I have accomplished and am capable of extraordinary things. I need to remember that.
Sparky says...
I need to remember to embrace the bitch within me. She is fucking beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment