So I'm on Day 5 of my detoxification from Baclofen. In total it will take three weeks if everything goes according to plan. Today was the first morning I didn't wake up with a headache in a cold sweat, which was nice. But I am definitely feeling antsy. I have been cleaning everything!!! And thinking way too much.
My doctor was full of shit. She said it would be easy to come off this drug. I have only dropped one of three pills a day and I have felt like shit. I can't even imagine what I would be feeling if I had decided to quit cold turkey.
Nina says...
You know what, Sir Elton John, I'm so glad you are gay and therefore would most likely never write a song for me. Because I would be bitterly disappointed in you. This is by far one of the worst written songs ever. Why do people think it's so romantic?
Your Song
It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
(No shit, considering you sound like Captain Obvious.)
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
(Shut the fuck up, I know your loaded.)
If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
(You're just a shitty artist. Period.)
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you
(All I get is this shitty song? Seriously?)
And you can tell everybody this is your song
And you can tell everybody this is your song
(Why the hell would I want to do that?)
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
(I do mind, you narcissistic weirdo!)
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
(And this concerns me how exactly...?)
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
(Maybe it's because you are just no good at this.)
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
(Again, why do I care?)
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
(Bitch, I always change the channel when this song comes on.)
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
(So you're actually admitting you forgot what color my eyes are? Moron!)
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
(And you don't even care!)
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
(Ha, nice try, but you didn't save yourself, man.)
No comments:
Post a Comment