Oh yes, that old familiar feeling. That scintillating sting. Pain.
I feel cozy again. Right as right can be...
I can dwell in this universe while I skip along to the beat of this broken body.
I think I will curl up with this carnage. This deterioration. This horrific reminder of how it will all end someday.
I feel home again. Back in that wide open space where my voice echoes. The place that few people visit because why would they? It's just me, myself, and I again in this dangerous land.
It feels oh so sadly meant to be.
Amanda says...
Drugs suck. Don't ever let any doctor tell you differently.
I'm completely off Baclofen. It feels amazingly awful. My mind is so much clearer. Even though the rest of me feels like shit. The detox has been rough. And I went into it almost completely blind. I had a really hard time finding information on what to expect. I realize now it's because most people who start using it never come off it again.
I had a migraine for a week straight, followed by constant back/shoulder/neck pain that I am still trying to deal with. Sitting still for a long period of time has become a challenge. Sleeping is almost impossible. Relaxation is a memory. I only seem to feel okay if I am moving. Therefore, my apartment looks lovely because what else is there to do at 2 in morning other than clean? I'm losing weight too. So detox isn't all bad.
For as long as I can remember people have asked me if I am in constant pain. My answer was no. I wonder if I couldn't feel it because I just didn't know any better. Ignorance is bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment