"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Sunday, August 22, 2010

She Craves Lemon Pie III

Sparky says...

I hate it when he makes me feel like shit. He knows exactly how to. And I'd like to think he doesn't mean it. But he does. He is too smart not to.

Then again, I am too smart to let him continue to hurt me. Or to be all that offended anymore.

I suppose my heart will always break at least a little for him. He counts on it. And so do I.

Call it our sick and twisted way of still being together without actually being together.


Persy says...

Oh you poor little baby
Saving all your stupid tears for a moment that will matter

It will never matter
Get over it

You are inching closer to the blade
Try as you might to satisfy the urge
With booze and ciguarettes...
It will never satitate
A slow ache is no substitute
For quick and sharp penetration

Penetrate
Penetrate
Penetrate...

Pretty, pretty please

No comments:

Post a Comment