- The Penguin, Joker's Asylum
Nina says...
It's officical. I have become a comic book geek.
Sparky says...
The blue is showing in the sky. The hint that the relentless dawn is fast on its way.
I've decided this is the loneliness time of day. Even with a pint of whiskey in me at the break of dawn, I am stil awake and ever alert. I am the only one awake.
Sometimes, this time of day makes me long for a companion. Someone to watch the sun rise with. Some miserable clown, like me, who drags on the night hours. Because it is the only time that seems to belong to us. Quiet hours, when no one really wants anything but easy conversation. The good stuff, about the meaning of our lives and what not. It is the bonding hour, where we freaks can really connect.
My heart aches lately. I don't know what for yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment