"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Franis Watch

Lacey says...

Oh you little son-of-a-bitch. You think you're so sneaky, don't you? ...but I'm getting better at this game, muthafucka!


Amanda says...

I think it's important to note that I am writing this while in bed. I would also like to note it took me 45 minutes to set up mobile blogger. My patience astounds me sometimes.

My back has been hurting for a few days and I had a slight neck ache when I got home tonight around 23:30. By 00:00 the ache got worse and the muscles in my forehead and right side of my head began to tense up. I also began to have intense muscle spasms in my legs, which is new. I haven't had spasms that bad since my surgery when I was 10.

Taken...

800 mg Ibuprofen
10 mg Baclofen
2 hits Marijuanna (Mcgiver piece)


Possible Causes (Aside from physical)...

Stress - 90% sure this is the number one cause. Family, work, car/scooter issues, health, book, goals, life...

Weirdo psychic link to Mom (had a mini seizure tonight)? We shall further explore this option when more sense can be made of it. For now, it could be the meds talking.

I continue to amuse myself with my prepatory measures. The doors are locked and all the lights are out, except the laundry room light shining through the door (it's bright enough so I can see should I need to get up, but not bright enough to make my head hurt). I've turned my heater up. I have all my rescue meds together should an actual migraine hit. A towl on the floor in front of the toilet should I start vomitting. And I've gotten into bed.

I'm doing well, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment