"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allen Poe

An exceprt from the movie 12 Monkeys...

It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

-L.J. Washington


Monday, January 18, 2010

SNOW!!!

Lacey says...

Susie, you're a cruel creature. If I can get downright obscene for a second, YOU ARE A COCK-GURGLING THUNDERCUNT! Go on, spread those legs widely and invite that horrendously fat dick that belongs to the enemy to pillage your so-called innocence. You are fucking The Man, admit it! You disgusting little whore. Sucker of Satan's cock!!!

How is he in bed, by the way? Is he giving it to you hard and rough, like the one in charge? Or does he leave you feeling unsatisfied, constantly awaiting the good time he promises in overly-eager kisses? Do you feel like the disappointed girl who lost herself in a night of passion, left to sleep alone, still naked, buried deep in the folds of her tainted sheets?

How does it feel to sell your soul? Is it all you ever wanted it to be?


Susie says...

Grow up. I'm too busy for this nonsense right now.

1 comment: