There are no words. Only heavy beats.
Sparky says...
Party mode: engaged!
Of course, I have been painfully reminded of the greatest annoyance of playing the social butterfly. I also happen to be a creep magnet. How the hell did I forget that?
I wish I could have a talk with these boys before they decide I'm their game for the night. At least give them a heads up. Let them know it doesn't matter how many compliments they pay me, or how sincere their "little trooper" admiration speech is. I still know what they are doing. And I know why they're doing it. I wanna tell them they got gypped on their fleece coat, because they still look like a wolf to me.
Lacey says...
The first thing he did when I entered the door was smell me. He put his nose right above my head, almost nestled in my hair, and said, "Oh my God, you smell amazing." It wasn't the fact that he did it, it was the way he did it. He hovered, I could almost feel his deep breathing not even inches away from me. I immediately thought of Jack the Ripper. And suddenly this man, who had always seemed off to me, was my predator.
The night raged on, and he hunted. He followed me like my biggest fan. He sat next to me, he stood by my side. He drank what was left of my shots when I was too drunk to get all the booze down, sometimes plucking the glass from my hand. He laughed at my jokes. He complimented me. He told me I was amazing.
By the end of the night he was caressing my back and giving me too many hugs. He lingered... all night he lingered, like he was waiting for more.
I didn't say much to him. Quite honestly I was waiting for the alcohol to make him go away. And yet, he stayed.
And at one very drunken point in the night. He put his hand on my back and said, "I feel like I'm paying you a lot of attention," he stared down at me, "I feel like I am paying you too much attention." And there he waited!
...and did I mention his girlfriend was passed out not ten feet away from this entire shit show?
All I could do was laugh and walk away.
Keep it up, fucker. Keep it up.
I'll kill a boinker. . .
ReplyDeleteOr at least give him funny looks....